This blog is an online expression of my thoughts, about my country and how my life revolves around her. The dream to live here forever and involve myself to make a change about things which matter to me. My love for motorcycles and touring my country on them. My passion for being in the midst of people who make up our country.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Yamaha - Welcome Back

Time: Approximately 1230 hours


Venue: Le Meridian Hotel, New Delhi

Occassion: Yamaha Motors India Limited launched 2008 YZF R1 and MT 01 in India!

So What: Go and break your bank, becuase...

Price: 10.5 lacs INR (and if you have the money ready) ...

Available from: Exclusive outlets in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Ahemedabad.

When: Bookings starts soon.

So, its official now, Superbikes are here in India and hopefully they are here to stay! For better and only for better, lets raise a toast as we celebrate this historical day in the history of motorcycling in India. So what, if they lost the plot for a decade in India, so what if they gave us some insipid motorcycles which no one bought, so what they broke our hearts for so long...they had given us the RD350, the RX series and now the R1 and the MT 01. As they say, "Some day you will own a Yamaha." Thank you Yamaha!




2008 Yamaha YZF R1 & 2008 Yamaha MT 01



Picture Courtesy: Yamaha Motors Europe




No comments:

About de Archer

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Pictographic evidence of motorcycle travels in India.

eXplore

Google