This blog is an online expression of my thoughts, about my country and how my life revolves around her. The dream to live here forever and involve myself to make a change about things which matter to me. My love for motorcycles and touring my country on them. My passion for being in the midst of people who make up our country.

Monday, September 06, 2010

Rides in the last 2 years

Here is a list of rides (worth mentioning IMO) that I have undertaken in the last couple years. The hyperlinks would direct you to BCMTouring.com, where I am a member and moderator. 

Pabbar Valley - Himachal Pradesh

Lahaul & Spiti Valley - Himachal Pradesh

Kunjakhadak - Uttarakhand

Triund Trek - Himachal Pradesh

Hatu Peak - Himachal Pradesh

Kausani - Uttarakhand


I hope you have enjoyed reading some of the logs and the pictures.


Cheers!

1 comment:

Anunoy said...

read some of your thread there.... really praiseworthy!

About de Archer

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Pictographic evidence of motorcycle travels in India.

eXplore

Google