This blog is an online expression of my thoughts, about my country and how my life revolves around her. The dream to live here forever and involve myself to make a change about things which matter to me. My love for motorcycles and touring my country on them. My passion for being in the midst of people who make up our country.

Friday, December 07, 2007

December 7th

Work has been so hectic lately that by the time I get home, I am too tired to even pee before I hit the sack[edit: This doesnt apply for the current week]. As I sit and write this, I am too mentally tired to even think what I should write about. I am going to Calcutta on the 11th of this month, finally I will attend a marriage in my family. Gosh! I have been waiting for this for years now...I finally get to meet a major chunk of my family all at once without having me to travel to Tinusia to Timbuctu to do that...yipee! What esle? Nothing much that I would be writing about right now, 'cause my extension is ringing again: another conference call that I need to attend may be..phew!

No comments:

About de Archer

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Pictographic evidence of motorcycle travels in India.

eXplore

Google