This blog is an online expression of my thoughts, about my country and how my life revolves around her. The dream to live here forever and involve myself to make a change about things which matter to me. My love for motorcycles and touring my country on them. My passion for being in the midst of people who make up our country.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hibernation Over

I know its been a looooong time since I have written here about anything. I know I have a lot of things which have happened during this period which I would want to share. I know suddenly this blog looks like its dormant and dead(almost). But you can bet your ass that the hibernation period at Archeriostichaos is over and 2008 will be bigger and better! Updates on my life, the 9th Auto Expo and more...all coming up albeit late and so what?

No comments:

About de Archer

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Pictographic evidence of motorcycle travels in India.

eXplore

Google