This blog is an online expression of my thoughts, about my country and how my life revolves around her. The dream to live here forever and involve myself to make a change about things which matter to me. My love for motorcycles and touring my country on them. My passion for being in the midst of people who make up our country.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Next Big Change

Archeriostichaos celebrates 100th posts and I have a major announcement to make! One look at the below picture should tell you what it is about, yes, Saddle Sore 1000! When I started this blog way back in August 2005, I had never imagined we would reach this far and now this would be a corner stone for Archeriostichaos. We have come a long way friends, but there are miles to go before I sleep, ok ..enough cliches, let me enjoy the moment and prepare for the Next Big Change!


No comments:

About de Archer

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Pictographic evidence of motorcycle travels in India.

eXplore

Google