This blog is an online expression of my thoughts, about my country and how my life revolves around her. The dream to live here forever and involve myself to make a change about things which matter to me. My love for motorcycles and touring my country on them. My passion for being in the midst of people who make up our country.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

3 Years of Freedom

My Ivy, my small little motorcycle with an engine of 149.1 cubic centimeters but a heart as big as the Himalayas she frequents with me completed three years on 26th March, 2008! At 36864 kms, she has never failed me irrespective of the terrain she was ridden to, from the signal-to-signal peak hour Delhi traffic to the barren high altitude moonscapisque Ladakh region! As she awaits me in the office parking this evening, I must admit, she changed my life forever and freedom never meant the same without her! I would be raising a toast for the many more miles to ride before we both go to sleep! Thank you girl!

Cheers,
Shamik

No comments:

About de Archer

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Pictographic evidence of motorcycle travels in India.

eXplore

Google