This blog is an online expression of my thoughts, about my country and how my life revolves around her. The dream to live here forever and involve myself to make a change about things which matter to me. My love for motorcycles and touring my country on them. My passion for being in the midst of people who make up our country.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Non-Bong Connections

Its either something with me or the Bengalis are a bunch of recently turned reclusives ( which they are not). I mean, since 2001 I am have been living in Delhi NCR and the number of times I have actually stayed with fellow Bengalis is ridiculously out numbered by my time spent with Non-Bengali people. Below is the list of my room/flat mates along with their ethnicity.

Rajeev Kumar Singh - Bihari - 2 years
Nitin Raina - Kashmiri from Bihar - 1 year 6 months
Abhishek Banerjee - Bengali - 1 year
Sanjay Ghosh - Bengali - 1 year
Saumitra Swarnkar - Madhya Pradeshi - 10 months

No comments:

About de Archer

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Pictographic evidence of motorcycle travels in India.

eXplore

Google